Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Google Alert - cancer

Google News Alert for: cancer

Farrah Fawcett to air video diary of cancer battle
Reuters - USA
Fawcett, 62, said in a statement "As much as I would have liked to have kept my cancer private, I now realize that I have a certain responsibility to those ...
See all stories on this topic
CT Scans Increase Cancer Risk Estimates In Multiply-imaged ...
Science Daily (press release) - USA
"Using typical dose values and standard risk estimation methods, we calculated that half of our group had accrued additional radiation-induced cancer risks ...
See all stories on this topic
Relay For Life: Cancer survivors explains why she walks
Naples Daily News - Naples,FL,USA
I developed breast cancer 11 years ago. A lumpectomy was performed followed by 35 radiation treatments. I'm very grateful to be here to tell about it. ...
See all stories on this topic
Free skin cancer screenings
ABC Action News - Tampa,FL,USA
She's at high risk for developing skin cancers. Jennifer says, "I am at high risk because I'm a native Floridian." "She's fair skinned, blue eyes blonde ...
See all stories on this topic


 This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive